Jump to Navigation

Civil, Real Estate and Business Litigation

Southern Nevada Trial Attorney With More Than 20 Years of Experience

Protecting Your Interests in Civil Court

One of the most common reasons for a legal dispute is breach of contract. When you have financial losses due to another party's failure to follow through on a contract, I can provide experienced assistance to resolve that dispute.

I am a trial lawyer with more than 20 years of experience, and I handle civil, real estate and business litigation representing both businesses and individuals. Contact me by e-mail or call 702-997-8030 for a free initial consultation.

Civil Litigation

I handle civil lawsuits for both businesses and individuals. My practice has ranged from claims against insurance companies for bad faith to administrative law claims before government agencies.

Real Estate Disputes

Landlords understand the frustration involved when tenants do not fulfill their contractual obligations. When tenants disregard their responsibilities, you lose time and money. As an experienced trial attorney, I can help you resolve the issue and minimize your losses. I also work with tenants to resolve disputes they may have with landlords. Other real estate issues I handle include:

  • Quiet title actions
  • Partition actions
  • Foreclosure law/home mortgage matters
  • Declaratory judgments and injunctions

Business Litigation

Businesses face financial and liability risk when vendors, suppliers, or other businesses breach contracts. Inventory, personnel and sales may suffer and your bottom line can be severely impacted. My business and commercial litigation practice includes breach of contract claims, commercial leasing disputes, business torts and professional licensing disputes, as well as declaratory judgments and injunctions. I have the experience and judgment to represent your interests and resolve disputes in a cost-effective way.

Contact Me for a Free Initial Consultation

For experienced representation and straightforward counsel in any civil case, contact my office today.